- Impact of Medication Reconciliation and Pharmaceutical Care on Ambulatory Care Patients with Cancer
BC Cancer Agency, BC Branch Success Story Winner 2013
- Improving the Quality of Medication History Collection
Kyle Wray, SK Branch Contest 2014 entry
- Medication Reconciliation Performed by Dispensary Assistants for Paediatric Patients Admitted to Cardiology and the Cardiac Critical Care Unit
Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON - Ontario Branch Success Story Competition 2013
- Medication Reconciliation on the Mental Health Unit
Central Newfoundland Regional Health Centre, NL Success Story Competition Winner 2012
- Medication Reconciliation Project
Edmonton Zone, Alberta Health Services. Alberta Branch e-Poster Winner 2013
- Transition with Success! Increasing the Awareness of Medication Misadventures after Discharge from Hospital
L Sever, York Central Hospital, PPC 2012
- Utilizing Pharmacy Technicians to complete Best Possible Medication History
Halifax Infirmary, QE II, Nova Scotia, NS/PEI Success Story Competition Winner 2013
Assessing Completeness of Best Possible Medication History by Profession (PPC 2015) Doug Sellinger
Medication Reconciliation Standardization in a Regional Health Authority Renal Program (PPC 2013) Mary Lou Lester
Optimization of Workflow and Medication Safety in Unit Dose Dispensing (PPC 2015) Nadia Facca
Standardization of Pharmacists Involvement in Best Possible Medication History and Medication Reconciliation (PPC 2015) Norman Dewhurst and Joanna Proceviat
Please note you must be logged in as a member to view the webinar.
- If it’s on the list, it won’t be missed! Medication Reconciliation in Alberta Health Services
Unless otherwise noted, the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP) does not endorse or imply endorsement of the resources provided here.
These resources are provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the user of the resource to judge its suitability for his or her particular purpose within the context of his or her practice and the applicable legislative framework. In no event shall CSHP or any persons involved in providing the resource be liable for damages arising from its use.
- Abbreviations Toolkit (Health Quality Council of Alberta)
- Canadian Patient Safety Institute (CPSI)
- ISMP Canada
- ISMP Canada Bulletin
- Paper to Electronic MedRec Implementation Toolkit (University of Victoria in collaboration with AE Informatics Inc., ISMP Canada, and the Canadian Patient Safety Institute with funding provided by Canada Health Infoway) Available in French and English.
- ISMP Canada – Self Assessment Survey
- MedEffect™ Canada (Health Canada: adverse reaction and medical device problem reporting program)
- Medication Reconciliation Intervention (Safer Healthcare Now!)
- SafeMedicationUse.ca - A pilot project of the Canadian Medication Incident Reporting and Prevention System (CMIRPS)