- Are you a hospital pharmacist? Here is what we do for you!
- Membership Benefits:
- Access to competitively-priced professional liability insurance offered through BMS. Membership is required to purchase a policy through our group program.
- Stay current with issues in hospital pharmacy practice and pharmacy research, with complimentary subscriptions to the Canadian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy (CJHP) and Interactions: News from CSHP
- Network and learn from leaders in hospital pharmacy practice. Attend the Together 2023 Conference (Canada’s largest hospital pharmacy conference) and branch programs/conferences throughout the year
- Make connections with more than 3000 hospital pharmacists by joining a Pharmacy Specialty Network, an online community for healthcare practitioners sharing similar practice interests
- Access to an RxFilesPLUS Online/App subscription
- Volunteer on national and branch councils, committees, and working groups. Inform and influence policy and the direction of practice; and gain a better understanding of the current issues
- Attend a webinar on a variety of interesting and timely topics. On-demand viewing also available.
- Discounts on home-auto and travel insurance
- Be recognized through our Awards, Fellows and Honorary Member programs
- Membership Renewal
- QID Network
For more information, contact your New Brunswick CSHP membership chair: Lauren Adam
Pharmacy Specialty Networks
CSHP members and individual supporters may join as many Pharmacy Specialty Networks as they want. Joining a PSN is easy:
- Go to www.qid.io
- Register - you only have to do this the first time you visit the QID page. Please make sure that you register with the same email address that is associated with your CSHP membership profile
- Log in on the QID page
- Join whichever PSN(s) communities you would like
- Talk - start a conversation with your colleagues from across the country