The process to complete an application for a pharmacy residency position requires the applicant to submit three (3) references. Applications that do not contain three references will be considered incomplete and will be ineligible for the m.
If you’ve been chosen to be a reference for an applicant, an email will be sent from the Pharmacy Residency Application Matching Service (PRAMS) requesting that you submit a reference for the applicant.
- If you are unable to submit a reference, please click on the icon “Decline this Request” provided in the email. The applicant requesting the reference will receive notification that you declined the request and will have the opportunity to request an alternative reference.
- If you agree to submit a reference, click on the icon “Provide a Reference” provided in the email and follow the instructions in PRAMS.
- Pease see Key Dates for the current application and reference deadline. References are due on or before the application deadline. Any application without a completed reference will be ineligible.
References are asked to provide information on the following areas:
- Your relationship with the applicant
- Your rating of the applicant on:
- Time Management/Independence and Initiatives
- Application of Knowledge/Skills to Problem Solving into Practice
- Communication Skills
- Response to feedback
- Click here to see a sample copy of the online form.
Applicants may remind their references to complete the reference 1 week after the request was sent.
If you anticipate not being able to complete the reference by the deadline, please notify the applicant or decline the reference request in a timely fashion.