Hospital Pharmacy Success Stories from Across Canada
- Drug Information Resources Modules – Knowledge Translation at the Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital and Alexandra Hospital
Alberta Success Story Competition 2012
Unless otherwise noted, the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP) does not endorse or imply endorsement of the resources provided here.
These resources are provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the user of the resource to judge its suitability for his or her particular purpose within the context of his or her practice and the applicable legislative framework. In no event shall CSHP or any persons involved in providing the resource be liable for damages arising from its use.
Resources are free unless otherwise indicated.
Canadian Drug Information Centres [some Drug Information Centres are only available to members of their respective province]
- British Columbia Drug and Poison Information Centre
- Centre d'information pharmaceutique (Hôpital du Sacré-Coeur de Montréal)
- Drug Information and Research Centre (DIRC) (Ontario Pharmacists Association)
- Medication Information Line for the Elderly (MILE) (University of Manitoba)
- Metro Toronto Hospitals Drug Information Service (MetroDIS)
- Ottawa Valley Regional Drug Information Service (OVRDIS)
- The Motherisk Program (The Hospital for Sick Children [SickKids])
- Memorial University of Newfoundland Drug Information Centre