Unless otherwise noted, the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP) does not endorse or imply endorsement of the resources provided here.
These resources are provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the user of the resource to judge its suitability for his or her particular purpose within the context of his or her practice and the applicable legislative framework. In no event shall CSHP or any persons involved in providing the resource be liable for damages arising from its use.
Resources are free unless otherwise indicated.
Websites and Apps
- Canadian Fall Prevention Curriculum website. Links to resources dedicated to fall prevention information.
- 2015 BEERS Criteria for Deprescribing. Lists potentially inappropriate medications for the elderly along with evidence for their classification.
- 2019 BEERS Criteria for Deprescribing. 2019 criteria require subscription or purchase for instant access.
- Canadian Deprescribing Network website. Offers deprescribing algorithms, education videos for clinicians, patient handouts, and more.
- Bruyere Deprescribing Guidelines website. Offer an app with deprescribing algorithms and guidelines. Through their website you can find deprescribing webinars, helpful links, and more.
- Evidence-based Clinical Practice Guideline for Deprescribing Cholinesterase Inhibitors and Memantine [CSHP's Board endorsed this guideline in December 2017.]
Hospital Pharmacy Success Stories from Across Canada
- Osteoporosis Awareness Clinic
Parinita Verma, Pharmacy Student, Memorial University of Newfoundland, NL Branch Contest Winner 2014 National Winner
Please note you must be logged in as a member to view the webinar.
Consider joining our Geriatric Pharmacy Practice PSN! At our PSNs you can communicate with CSHP members from across the country. It's a great place to ask questions and receive advice from professionals working in the field.