Websites and Apps
- SwitchRx: An online psychotropic medication switching tool. Requires users to create a free account to use the tool.
- CredibleMeds: Provides information on drugs implicated in QT prolongation. Requires users to create a free account to use the tool.
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH): Offers resources for patients and clinicians. Not all resources are free.
- Canadian Centre on Substance Use and Addiction: Resources for prevention, treatment, harm reduction, enforcement, and public health responses to the opioid crisis.
- the bloom program: Lists tools and resources for healthcare professionals working in the area of mental health. Nova Scotia-based program, therefore not all resources listed are applicable to healthcare professionals across the country.
- CAMH offers a residency focused on Addictions and Mental Health.
Consider joining our Psychiatry PSN! At our PSNs you can communicate with CSHP members from across the country. It's a great place to ask questions and receive advice from professionals working in the field.