Hospital Pharmacy Success Stories from Across Canada
- Acute Kidney Injury with Tobramycin-Impregnated Bone Cement Spacers in Prosthetic Joint Infections: A Controlled Study
Vancouver General Hospital, BC Branch Success Story Competition 2013
- Efforts for the de-adoption of N-acetylcysteine for prevention of contrast-induced acute kidney injury
C Walz, R Owen, L Bresee, M Guirguis, AB Branch Contest 2014 entry
- Impact of an Academic Detailing Tool to Modify Administration of Vitamin B12 in Alberta Health Services
L Bresee, S MacTavish, D Pasay, M Guirguis, J Slobodan, AB Branch Contest 2014 entry
- Manitoba Renal Pharmacists Standards of Practice Initiative
L Wazny, A Sood, C Raymond, N Honcharik and the Manitoba Renal Program Pharmacists – Manitoba Branch Competition Winner 2013
- C Poon, ON Branch Contest Winner 2014
- Postoperative NSAID use and Incidence of Renal Failure in Cardiac Surgery (NIRF)
Surrey Memorial Hospital, BC Branch Success Story Competition
- Safe Swallowing of Oral Liquid Medications
Trillium Health Partners, Mississauga, ON - Ontario Branch Success Story Competition 2013 - Winner
Please note you must be logged in as a member to view the webinars.
- Guidance on Guidelines: Applying Guiding Principles for Management of Hypertension and Diabetes to the Oldest Old
- Hospital Insulin Pen Implementation – What You Need to Know!
Unless otherwise noted, the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP) does not endorse or imply endorsement of the resources provided here.
These resources are provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the user of the resource to judge its suitability for his or her particular purpose within the context of his or her practice and the applicable legislative framework. In no event shall CSHP or any persons involved in providing the resource be liable for damages arising from its use.
Resources are free unless otherwise indicated.
- Lower Mainland Pharmacy Services offers a Year 2 Residency Program in internal medicine.